Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in developing or advancing your career?
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our team as a Sales Manager. This is a Full-Time, Regular position for our Edmonton dealership in Alberta.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing a team of highly productive sales representatives who can meet and exceed revenue targets while promptly and professionally addressing customers' needs. The Sales Manager is also required to generate and deliver sales and marketing initiatives, revenue growth and client retention strategies. The Manager is further required to coach and mentor the sales team through motivation, leadership and encouragement while striving for exceptional customer service standards and accountability. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
We offer our team members many benefits to help them achieve their goals and support our company culture. We are looking for team members who align with our Values and who are Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgement and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words). In return, we offer:
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Employer matching RRSP program
- Corporate discounts on computers, flights, hotels, etc.
- Employee/Family Bursary Program
- Friendly and supportive work environment and an ambitious team
- Discounts on RV purchases, rentals and parts
- Company events focused around social action and getting together as a team
- Service Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Development and Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Decision-Making and Judgement
- Operating Equipment
- Providing Consultation
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Enforcing Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Energy and Stress
- Observe the company’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the sales team.
- Develop, implement, and monitor detailed inside and outside sales strategies and objectives.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and client retention levels.
- Implement and execute the Company's marketing strategy and business plans.
- Build and retain an effective team of sales representatives.
- Lead, coach and motivate the team to achieve sales goals.
- Attain budgeted revenue expectations for sales and F&I departments
- Set sales expectations for every Fraserway RV sales representative, including customer expectations and quota achievement.
- Measure the activities of sales representatives.
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Determine staffing requirements and oversee the hiring of staff.
- Maintain current knowledge of Employee Benefits and identify opportunities in the industry.
- Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of issues and concerns.
- Work in concert with other department and business leaders to assure congruence with sales operations.
- Represent the sales department.
- Complete various sales reports.
- Conduct regular sales team performance evaluations.
- Ensure that all personnel comply with Company policies, procedures, and ethical standards.
- Ensure compliance with Fraserway RV standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and on-time delivery.
- Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Professional accreditation/certification (AMVIC license)
- Secondary education
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong team player
- Retail Sales and RV industry experience is an asset
- Strong leadership track record
- Develop, motivate, coach and mentor
- Think big picture; develop long-term plans, and execute short-term victories
- Assist in continually striving for a friendly, positive working environment and the highest standard of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to company values
Fraserway RV is part of Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company, with full-service dealerships spanning coast to coast. As the place for everything RV, we help our customers feel at home wherever they are on their RV adventure. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing, and renting recreational vehicles across Canada, and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customer’s vacation dreams are realized.
If you know this is the position for you, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your application with a copy of your resume and cover letter to be considered.