Our client is a large and reputable food manufacturing (meat processing) company located in Port Coquitlam BC. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a 4th Class Power Engineer. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with great benefits!
You will be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor working in a team of 10-15 maintenance team.
Shift time: Wednesday to Saturday 10 PM to 8 AM.
Pay: $32.14/hour + $0.55 shift premium
What our client offers:
- $32.14/hour + $0.55 shift premium
- Full benefits/Pension as per union agreement
- Growth opportunities: Promotion into management/leadership roles
- Multiple locations in Canada
- Inhouse opportunity to receive further training toward a Millwright Journeyman Certificate
- Discount on food products, perkopolis savings and much more!
Your tasks as a 4th Class Power Engineer
- Accountable for preventative maintenance and repair of production equipment as per the work order requests, equipment stoppages or breakdowns.
- Accountable to adhere to and utilize company policies and procedures and HACCP regulations.
- Ensuring a safe work environment for co-workers, customers and visitors.
- Work in a safe, responsive manner, respecting workplace safety policies and procedures.
- monitoring and maintenance of all the mechanical equipment and systems in the plant and for performing daily pre-operational inspections and repairs as necessary.
- responsible for boiler operation of a high-pressure boiler, for monitoring and maintaining all mechanical equipment and systems in the plant and for performing daily pre-operational inspections and repairs as necessary.
Qualifications as Administrative Assistant:
- 4th Class Power Engineer ticket
- at least 1 year experience with maintenance/mechanical ideally within manufacturing
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Ability to lift 30-40 lbs
- ability to use power and manual tools.
- Basic computer knowledge and math skills
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Good attendance and work ethics.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now!!
Contact Cesar: [email protected] or call 236 978 2335