Riverside Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Clinic, Innisfail is excited to offer a great opportunity for a Registered Physiotherapist.
Excellence in patient care and service is our top priority and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who is aligned with our philosophy, passionate about their work, and committed to their ongoing professional development.
We are an established and reputable company with three locations already . Our Physiotherapists work to provide the most thorough of care to our patients and to create an exceptional patient experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients.
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress.
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information.
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives.
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders.
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development.
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program.
- Registered and be of good standing with PACA.
Reference ID: PT 2
Contract length: 12 months
Expected Start Date: 2021-03-22
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $67,683.00-$98,173.00 per year
- Physiotherapist License (Alberta) (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place