Established in 2020, White Glove Furniture is a luxurious manufacturing company specialized in custom design furniture for interior designers.
With 25 years of experience in the industry, we specialize in creating the furniture of your dreams. From sectionals and sofas to love seats and ottomans and everything in between, our team is prepared to handle any project from start to finish.
We are looking for an experienced Sewer to join our team. The ideal candidate has experience and is knowledgeable about sewing cushion fabric involved in upholstering furniture.
A successful candidate will work closely with our team to ensure that all projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Sew fabric to specified pattern
- Sewing of cushions and upholstery products
- Creative and able to provide solutions to new designs
- Participation in training to support ongoing continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Two plus (2+) years of industrial sewing machine experience
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Effective communication skills
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Working with machines, parts, and equipment
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong work ethic
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
Work Location: In person