You like ropes, you like rocks and the great outdoors, join us for some great rock face stabilization / scaling projects this summer on the North Coast in Quebec!
MISTRAS is a leading "one source" global provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructure.
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality without discrimination or harassment. Every MISTRAS employee contributes to the success of our company and makes this a great place to work.
MISTRAS Services is seeking rope access technicians for 6 month rock face stabilization/scaling jobs on the North Coast in Quebec beginning in late April.
- IRATA certified
- Very good physical condition required
- Team player and initiative
- Previous experience on site an asset
Come join a dynamic and experienced team where professionalism and good humor go hand in hand.
- Hours of work/week: 10h/d - 21 days of work/7 days of rest
- From June 21 to July 12 / July 19 to August 9 / August 16 to September 06
- Per diem: $ 150/day worked
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $28.00-$36.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- You must have a valid work permit in Canada.
- IRATA certification (required)
Work Location: In person