At Mainline Fire, clients rely on us to keep their property and occupants safe. Their trust means everything to us. Our team works hard, putting in the time and staying up to date with training, because fire safety is a passion we all share.
Visit mainlinefire.com for more info.
- Training provided
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to learn fast
- Work with tools safely
- Able to lift 75lbs
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Work well in a team first environment.
- Communicate ideas clearly & execute instructions efficiently.
- Drivers license and clean drivers abstract required.
- Experience with Kitchen/Industrial Fire Suppression Systems installation and inspection/service.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Concord, ON