The NewRoads Automotive Group is looking for full-time Detailers.
Responsibilities of a Detailer role include:
- Performing detail services for retail service sales - including interior/exterior cleaning, buffing any scratches, and performing wax as indicated;
- Performing new car "prep" for the lot, and final preparation at the time of new vehicle sale;
- Cleaning demos for new car sales;
- Performing used car "prep" for lot storage and final preparation when a used car is sold;
- Inspecting vehicles for minor scratches and interior/exterior damage and report to the Service Manager;
- Assist with service customer car washes;
- Verifying vehicle serial numbers for invoices.
What You Offer:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A valid G driver’s licence
- A clean driver’s abstract
- Previous automotive service experience is an asset
What We Provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Excellent employee benefits;
- Health and wellness benefits;
- Excellent management support;
- Opportunities to advance your career in our expanding group.
Why work for us?
The NewRoads Automotive dealer group has 50+ years in the automotive business, we are a growing group of 8 dealership locations located in the northern GTA.
We are proud recipients of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice Award for all four times we have applied, most recently in 2023. This award supports the fact that we truly believe our associates are our most valuable asset.
We strive to have:
- A vibrant employee culture;
- A workplace that invests in individual and team performance;
- Customer enthusiasm through transparency and positive interactions;
- A company and associates that care for our community;
- A workplace where our associates work hard and have fun doing it!
To see what we are up to, check us out on Instagram using our handle newroadsauto or on LinkedIn at NewRoads Automotive Group.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.