Earn up to $50/hour + $10,000 Signing and Moving Bonus
** Big City Wages, Small Town Expenses **
Grant Miller Chev Buick GMC in Smoky Lake, Alberta is looking for an experience General motors technician for immediate full time employment. Applicants with top qualifications will receive industry leading wages. We offer
- Consistent hours
- Production bonuses
- Matching RRSP contributions
- Benefits (Dental care, life insurance, extended health care)
- A healthy work-life Balance - We are closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Our shop is extremely well equipped with all the GM specialty tool to do your job properly.
- Safety is a priority within the dealership, our hoists and equipment are new inspected annually.
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A beautiful family oriented community to live in with un-paralleled access to camping, lakes, atv-ing, hunting and fishing. You can purchase a modern single family home in Smoky Lake, AB for under $250,000. Smoky Lake currently has a brand new K - 12 School under construction.
The right candidate will be someone with a keen eye for details, a hard worker and a top performer in their field. Be a part of a fast paced, growing and busy service team that is committed to customer satisfaction. All resumes will be reviewed in complete confidence
We are looking for someone with a;
-Valid Driver’s license
-GM training or ASEP trained is an asset
-Clean drivers abstract
-Criminal background check
-Reliable, motivated and pays attention to detail.
-Must possess a strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
-Must have own tools
-Experience with electrical and diesel background preferred
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Retention bonus
- Signing bonus