If you are reliable and dependable, we are looking for you!
In today's culture, most communications between customers and businesses are automated. Between numbered phone trees and automated customer service, it's always a huge relief when you reach a real person - with a real voice.
We want you to be that voice.
Answer 365 is an Answering Service/Call Centre business in Halifax Nova Scotia is where we are looking to add to our team. With roots back to 1948, Answer 365 provides services to hundreds of businesses across North America.
Answer 365 was the recipient of the CAMX Award of Excellence in 2022 for eighteen years of service excellence. Answer 365 owner and president was the recipient of The Tom Ryan Award for Ethics, Integrity, and Quality.
Our team never does the same thing from one day to the next, but we make a difference. We help people every day on every call, and the job is not repetitive in nature.
We are currently looking for full-time representatives for a variety of shifts including weekends, and holidays. Hours would be between 7am - 11pm.
The successful team member ensures timely delivery of messages and information to the clients as per the clients account requirements. Completes updates in accounts in a timely manner, including on call scheduling. Follows up and communicates with Clients to ensure all account information is pertinent and up to date – on call, fax/email and contact numbers for on calls etc. Monitors message delivery systems to ensure messages progress, SMS/Text and system checks. Provides coaching and dispatch training in coordination with the Team Leaders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage dispatch calls in Infinity Telephone Agent, dispatching in accordance with specified time lines
- Access client web based systems to obtain information for dispatch process
- Work with the Team Leaders on identifying business opportunities for improvements, accounts, clients, operator training etc.
- Enter On Call schedules for clients daily, weekly, monthly as needed
- Monitor Ultracom for fails, delays, clears alarms, resets and contacts IT as needed for assistance
- Monitors SMS/Text and is able to identify fails, system issues, reset or contact IT as needed for assistance
- Performs hourly board checks and notifies Team Leader of any undelivered messages and/or follows up with message as needed to ensure timely delivery
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset
- Flexible schedule includes weekends and Holiday
- Experience handling difficult situations, emotional control
- Professional communication abilities
- Coaching experience or training preferred
- Excel & Word proficiency for reporting preferred
- Must be bondable (CRC completion required)
Starting wage for is $18.00 -18.75. Bonus opportunities for Quality and Attendance. Opportunities for advancement for individuals with the right mind & skill sets. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, long term disability & life after 3 months completed.
If you feel this position would be a good fit for your lifestyle, please contact us by providing a brief explanation of why you would be best suited for this position and a resume outlining your experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-25