As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people to work smarter, learn more and grow every day. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that’s you, let’s work, learn and grow together.
Some perks and benefits:
- Associate discount
- Health and Dental benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Learning & Development programs
- And more...
Staples Canada is creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, value and thrive on perspectives and contributions from backgrounds that vary by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
As a Wireless Sales Consultant, you are a champion of the customer experience in the wireless department. You enable our work, learn, and grow culture for our customers and associates. Passionate about wireless technology, you continuously grow your knowledge by committing to ongoing self-development and interact with the larger store team and other business units to share your expertise. Primarily a sales position, you help our consumers and business customers achieve their working & learning goals by sharing their knowledge, experiences, and enthusiasm on the latest wireless products, services, and trends.
Specifically, you will:
- Connect, share, and partner with customers, identify and convert wireless and wireline sales opportunities
- Help customers by meeting and exceeding their needs. Be an expert with our product and services. Reconnect and follow up with customers to solicit feedback on sales; promote additional products and services that create value
- Partner with the store team overall to create awareness of offers. Build enthusiasm for wireless and encourage referrals
- Responsible for achieving personal sales goals
- Maintain company merchandising standards, including current pricing
- Support asset protection procedures and privacy standards
- Stay updated through the various internal communication channels (mobile app, intranet, bulletin boards, etc)
- Effectively resolves customer concerns and escalates to management when appropriate
Staples Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities.