PURPOSE and SCOPE:
This position reports to the MacDon, Inc. Assistant Manager and is responsible for answering dealer, customer and Territory Manager inquiries about MacDon products.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer dealer, customer and Territory Managers inquiries regarding product functionality, feature/benefits, pricing, sales programs and availability.
- Assist in organization, planning and representation at various farm/trade shows.
- Occasional territory sales travel.
- Assist with sales projections and production requirements.
- Attend field related activities and other industry functions as required.
- Provide customer feedback to influence current and future product design and development.
- Review and manage orders, and dealer inventories.
- Process Dealer Wholegoods Returns and authorization, (RMA)
- Work in cooperation with MacDon’s product support and engineering personnel as required.
- Manage Allocation, Production Sequencing, and Inventory with Wholegoods Inventory Coordinator
- University or college degree with a major in Marketing, Agriculture or a related program.
- Background in agriculture or related industry required.
- Advanced communication and organizational skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Computer skills and competence with MS products Office, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with J.D. Edwards an asset.
- Must hold a current passport and valid standard driver’s license (CDL license considered an asset)
- A creative self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Some travel will be required.