Who We Are:
Founded in 1981, OrtoPed is Canada’s leading independent distributor serving the prosthetic, orthotic, pedorthic and the allied health community.
Why Join Our Team?
- We’re growing! Fast…. After another record-breaking year, we are looking for another Territory Manager to complement our existing team.
- Do you like making a difference / helping others? Our Territory Managers partner with their territory’s clinicians to help bring the best possible outcomes for their patients.
- OrtoPed offers a competitive remuneration package (Base salary, bonus and complete group insurance package).
What will you do?
As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for the overall territory performance of North / Eastern Ontario and the Atlantic Provinces. You will work closely with our Clinical Education Managers to provide up to date technical representation of our portfolio of products. You will be a key member of the sales team reporting to our Chief Operating Officer.
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada
Other duties include but not limited to:
- Grow and nurture existing relationships with clients
- Identify, develop and manage new channels of business
- Be knowledgeable and provide technical representation of OrtoPed’s portfolio of products
- Organize and conduct training workshops as well as vendor seminar programs in your territory
- Participate in the preparation of market intelligence in conjunction with our product manager
- Participate in the planning, organization and coordination of all industry activities required such as tradeshows and conferences
- Interact daily with Orthopedic Clinicians such as Orthotist, Prosthetist, Pedorthist, Occupational therapist, physios and other allied health professionals
What will you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology or equivalent with an understanding of biomechanics
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Be a self-starter and take initiative on projects / targets
- Strong desire to overcome challenges and be a problem solver
- Pro-active and result oriented
- You have a growth mindset. You love to learn and be the best version of yourself
- Have a strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Be able to travel 50% of the time when required
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
How to apply?
Come work with us and send us your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to your application! OrtoPed is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to being an inclusive organization. We find strength in everyone’s differences. OrtoPed encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you live in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- biomechanics: 1 year (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote