TumbleBooks is the global leader in children's e-books. Its on-line collection of picture books, chapter books and audio books are made available via subscription to schools and libraries across North America and internationally. The company's rapid growth has created the need for additional customer service staff to support its subscriber base.
Location: Virtual/home office.
- Answer incoming calls to the help desk.
- Respond to both telephone and email inquires regarding sales, customer service and technical support. Assist or redirect to other staff as appropriate.
- Create customer trials and set up customer accounts.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Strong telephone and computer skills.
- Exceptional English language and communication skills.
- Strong administration skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrated creativity and an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter, able to work well in a team and independently.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, database and CRM software proficiency.
- Experience working with TumbleBooks is a definite advantage. An interest in children’s books and e-books is a must!
- High potential for upward mobility as the role may expand as the company continues to grow.
If you meet the requirements outlined above and are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. (No phone calls, please).
Note this is a full-time position. The publication of this advertisement is neither an assurance that an applicant will be hired, nor that the position will be held open for any specific period of time in the event that a suitable candidate for the position is identified at an earlier date.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.