To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking to employ a target-oriented and experienced Territory Manager in Wynyard, SK to manage Pattison Agriculture’s retail sales activity of an assigned territory and foster the long-term business relationships and loyalty of the company’s current and potential customers.
This individual’s responsibilities include:
- Regular contact with key accounts and prospective customers
- Identifying unmet customer needs
- Developing innovative sales and marketing strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory
- Keeping current on product knowledge and equipment
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned trade area meets company expectations
This would be an ideal position for you if you have:
- Post-secondary education in Ag Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of previous sales experience
- The ability to read, write, and speak effectively with customers and/or other employees
- Knowledge and familiarity with John Deere and competitive products
Why join us?
We have excellent benefits, competitive wages (salary + commission), in-house training and learning opportunities. With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
**Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date **