At Midas, we are dedicated to providing quality services to customer vehicles in the areas of inspection, diagnosis, and repair utilizing the expertise attained through MVIS Certifications and/or years of automotive repair experience.
The Service Advisor supports the Shop Manager in the optimization of the shop’s retail sales and profitability while delivering superior customer service, including:
- Develop and present estimates, source parts and sell jobs to customers
- Interpret inspection results (working with Technician) and present results to customers
- Deliver superior customer service while listening and consulting customers
- Contributing to the effectiveness of peers to promote success
- Increase and optimize retail sales and shop profitability, achieving or exceeding shop objectives and goals
- Maximize the safety and well-being of the shop employees and to be a good corporate citizen in the communities within which the shop operates
- General automotive knowledge
- 1 year experience in the automotive industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Team-building skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
MIDAS locations are independently owned and operated by franchisees. Your application will be directed to the MIDAS franchise location you applied to and all hiring and employment decisions will be made by that location’s management team. MIDAS is an equal opportunity employer with a strict policy against any form of discrimination.