Director of Sales and Marketing
Are you a dedicated, passionate professional looking to grow your career with a company long-term? Join martini as a Director of Sales and Marketing!
This position can offer flexibility in its hours with regards to hours worked and days per week but is not a remote opportunity.
Located in Langley, martini is a privately owned group that has extensive experience in the Construction, Development, Property Management, and the Building / Office Rental Industry. We have grown organically designing, developing, buildings and relationships, properties and projects for both ourselves and our customers.
We are a family-oriented group, with a company culture that fosters professional and personal growth and development. We work hard but have fun while doing so.
We are looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing with experience to join our team.
Our ideal team member is self motivated and comfortable being the main point of contact for all Business Development and Marketing items. You will preferably have construction experience. You will report directly to our president and will work with our operations and construction staff.
- Create, develop and implement a Business Development and Marketing Strategy for each of the companies in the Martini Group
- Work with current customer database to educate and inform them of our services
- Identify target clients and decision makers, qualify and track incoming quote requests
- Conduct market research on clients and competitors
- Manage website updates by working with our staff and photographer to showcase our products and projects
- Grow our social media presence by developing content and user interactions on all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Promotional item research, ordering and inventory management
- Other duties and special projects as required to help promote the company culture, goals and objectives
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Great memory and ability to recall information
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all areas of work
- Bachelors Degree, Diploma or Equivalent or Currently or in pursuit of in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent people skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good team player, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent phone and email etiquette and ability to write clear and concise business communications
- Ability to work proactively both independently and in a team environment
- Impeccable accuracy with numbers and high-level of attention to detail
- A solid work ethic with ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Professional Development - Reimbursement of eligible skills development programs and courses
- Respect for family and the constant balancing of life within and outside of work
- Health Coverage - Extended health benefits and dental plan
- The ability to influence and make a significant impact
- Paid Time Off - Paid personal leave as well as vacation time
- Dynamic fun work environment with a great team of people
- Employee Wellness - Flexible schedules, office lunches
- Company Cell Phone
Supplemental pay types:
We invite you to apply with your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be an ideal candidate for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest and effort in applying; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.