Cypfer is a true first-responder Cybersecurity organization enabling clients to return to business rapidly, the right way, following a cyber-attack. We are a global market leader in ransomware post-breach remediation and cyber-attack first response. We deliver results that far surpass market statistics for cyber-extortion and ransomware events. Our team of cybersecurity professionals works with prominent global insurance carriers, leading law firms, and Fortune 1000 businesses.
We have an exciting opening for a* Penetration Tester. *Your primary role is to deliver services to clients in an effective, proficient, and agile manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:*
- Conduct penetration testing assessments (networks, web applications, web services, wireless networks, social engineering)
- Document findings and create penetration testing reports; deliver the information in verbal and written format
- Assist clients with remediation of the discovered vulnerabilities
- Provide consulting services to clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships. Assist the sales process.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of security threats, countermeasures, security tools and network technologies
- Review security controls and recommend improvements
- Mentor Junior Security Analysts and Consultants
- Maintain technical proficiency, sharing knowledge throughout the firm through tool development, template enhancements and methodology enhancements. Identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures.
- At least 3+ years of experience in penetration testing
- OSCP/OSCE/OSWP/OSWE or equivalent penetration testing certifications
- Must have a relevant college or university degree
- Strong knowledge of computer networking and software development
- Web development experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage a number of projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
- Interest in taking a leadership role in a growing professional services practice
Cypfer is an equal opportunity employer. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
We thank you for your interest in joining the Cypfer team! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted._
Job Type: Full-time