Early Morning Stocker
At Toys R Us Canada, our focus on FUN and PLAY is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that each of our team members plays a role in ensuring our customers have a positive, lasting impression of their Toys R Us experience.
Our Early Morning Stockers support the smooth operation of our store by keeping our salesfloor well-stocked and well-organized with easy to find merchandise.
To help us achieve our goals, we are looking for people who represent our Values: Teamwork, Excellence, Authenticity, Accountability and Integrity. This is an opportunity for you to take on challenging responsibilities and build on your already strong skill set and sense of play, in an inclusive, customer-first environment!
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and passionate about customer service?
- Energized by a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace?
- Highly dependable?
- Inspired to create meaningful connections with customers and show them that they are valued?
- Eager to create magical experiences for our customers and our community?
Here’s what’s expected of an Early Morning Stocker…
- Engage and connect with our customers
- Leverage your creativity skills to display the coolest toys, games and baby gear
- Ensure all toy and baby items are easy to find on the shelves
- Physical work including lifting up to a maximum of 40 lbs and climbing ladders
- Working early morning shifts starting at 6 a.m.
- On-the-Job Training to support your learning, development, and growth
- Great Employee Discount
- Employee Benefits for our part-time team members
- Flexible Schedules
While prior retail experience in a similar role is a definite asset, there are other transferrable skills and experiences that may also enhance your eligibility:
- Warehouse / Distribution Centre associate
Come Play with Us!
Apply Now - In store with your resume or online.
Toys R Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Applicants under consideration for employment will be contacted to participate further in the recruitment process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
Job Types: Seasonal, Part-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: From $15.30 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-06
Expected start date: 2023-10-08