An excellent opportunity with a quickly growing, dynamic business…
Cam Clark Auto Group is seeking a Parts Shipper and Receiver for our Airdrie, AB location.
With over 20 dealership and car service locations stretching across Alberta, British Columbia, Montana, and California, Cam Clark Auto Group is an industry leader in providing outstanding customer experience since 1987, while also striving to offer an amazing employee experience!
In the position of Parts Shipper and Receiver reporting to the Parts Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for sending, accepting, and recording the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment, and stock to and from the dealership.
You will be accountable for:
- Physically moving, packing, and unpacking shipments.
- Determining method of shipment and arranging shipping; and preparing bills, customs forms, invoices, and other shipping documents manually or by computer.
- Assembling containers and crates, recording contents manually or by computer, packing goods to be shipped, and affixing identifying information and shipping instructions.
- Overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks or other conveyances.
- Inspecting and verifying incoming goods against invoices or other documents, recording shortages and reject damaged goods.
- Unpacking, coding, and routing goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Maintaining internal, manual and computerized record-keeping systems.
- Operating a forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- A strong understanding of computers and how to organize and maintain electronic records.
- Inventory control knowledge or experience.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license and the ability to provide a clean driver’s abstract.
- A forklift certificate is considered an asset.
- Dealership experience is an asset.
- Completion of secondary school.
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume.
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Airdrie, AB T4A 0R2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driver License and a Clean Drivers Abstract (preferred)
Work Location: In person