North Dufferin Wellness Centre (NDWS) is a well established health care centre with a vision and focus of patient centred care through collaboration of health care providers. NDWS facility brings together family physicians, specialists, nurses, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths and naturopaths along with pharmacy to provide an exception patient experience.
Clinic Location: Shelburne, ON'In the heart of the outdoors'
Our growing outpatient physiotherapy clinic is looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist and physiotherapy assistant. Join our dynamic team of physiotherapists, massage therapists, physiotherapy assistants and kinesiologists.
At Shelburne we strive to provide quality care and rehabilitation to a large number of surrounding communities. Located in a busy medical centre we offer a newly remodeled facility with state of the art equipment. Central to many outdoor recreation destinations and a hub for sports training and development.
We are seeking practitioners that value an active rehabilitation approach to treatment and who are looking to expand their expertise and responsibility in a busy environment.
At Shelburne Physiotherapy there is opportunity to see a diverse a population of patients including orthopedics, sports rehab, geriatrics, pediatrics and neurological patients.
Shelburne Physiotherapy provides services that are covered by private and public funded programs including:
- Private Insurance
- Ontario Ministry of Health Funded Clinic
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Collaboration with local health care teams
- Excitement and experience for orthopedic manual therapy and exercise prescription based care
- Licensed and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Desire for continuing education and a willingness for collaboration with the team to build knowledge and skill.
We offer a competitive salary, medical benefits, education allowance, support staff as well as a great working environment
If you are interested please submit resume with Attn: David Egbert, MPT:
Fax: 519.925.2866 Phone: 519.925.2120
Job Type: Full-time
- Ontario College of Physiotherapist (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $76,000.00-$96,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person