We have a lot to be proud of at Nicola Wealth. Our sophisticated financial planning, proprietary limited partnerships and investment products, 99% client retention rate and award-winning culture combine to position us as a national leader in wealth management. Recognized as a Best Managed Company and one of Canada's Top Employers, we are passionate about our business, our culture and investing deeply in your growth and development to build for the future.
By bringing together caring, driven and collaborative colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver extraordinary client service in a dynamic and values-driven work environment. The mentorship, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit we were founded on provides the opportunity for you to make a real impact and build a rewarding career.
Carve out a career and come grow with us!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Advisory Services Division, a fast-growing team within the firm, responsible for providing exceptional service to our high-net worth clients. We take a sophisticated and holistic approach, providing tailored and comprehensive wealth planning and investment management solutions to satisfy each of our high-net-worth clients' unique set of circumstances. Our approach is to help our clients build the financial, personal, and philanthropic legacies that matter to them. Our vision is to provide clients with a bespoke and personalized experience to foster and cultivate meaningful and impactful relationships.
Are you admired for your client centric and growth mindset, attention to detail, exceptional standards, and passion for delivering exemplary client experience?
This is a client facing role dedicated to providing financial planning support to a Wealth Advisor and their clients.
As a member of our high-performing Wealth Planning Associates (WPA) team, you will have the opportunity to partner with and receive mentorship from our best-in-class Wealth Advisors and work in collaboration to learn from the ground up. We focus on personal and professional growth and are committed to helping you maximize your potential to achieve success and to inspire career paths such as people leadership, Wealth Advisors, and career Associates.
For detailed information on the Wealth Planning Associate role, its significance in our Advisory Services Division and the integral role it plays in supporting Wealth Advisors to grow our client base, please reference our WPA brief at: https://nicolawealth.com/wpa/.
The location of this role will be a hybrid working model based in Toronto, ON.
- Supporting Wealth Advisors to provide first-class financial planning and strategic wealth management services to our clients.
- Managing client reviews, scheduling meetings, and preparing client meeting materials, including preparation of documentation and client specific updates for Wealth Advisor(s).
- Preparing investment portfolio reviews and performing insurance needs analysis.
- Managing and executing day-to-day client requests and delivering a high level of end-to-end personalized client service with rapid resolution of queries.
- Familiarizing with requirements for all aspects of new and existing account documentation.
- Delivering the "white glove service" at every interaction with clients, team members and colleagues.
- Participating fully as a team member and continuously utilizing insights to improve the client experience and engaging in ongoing learning and development to improve skills and knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and embrace change in a high-growth organization.
- Ability to focus on tasks during times when there is high volume with the same level of care to details and consistency in output.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and collaboration under pressure.
- Ability to be resourceful and a self-starter.
- You have experience in a client facing role, at a wealth management firm with exposure to investment, financial planning and insurance planning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to build trust and relationships and to work collaboratively, confidentially and independently.
- Completion or in the process of obtaining the following is considered an asset:
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Qualified Associate Financial Planner (QAFP)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
Please include both cover letter and resume in your application. Thank you for your interest in this position. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. For more information about this and other roles: nicolawealth.com/careers