This position focuses on organizational excellence, by providing meticulous and pro-active administrative support to a wide variety of departmental functions.
Responsibilities include: Providing customer service and coordinating departmental communications. Maintaining departmental files and records, both paper and electronic. Organizing meetings and related documentation. Assisting with coordination of events and activities as required. Coordinating procurement of goods and services for the department. Maintaining various tracking documents and spreadsheets. Maintaining strict adherence to processes and procedures. Participating in other projects and activities as required, in support of departmental functions.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful candidates are subject to a background check as well are required to obtain and maintain a gaming employee Certificate of Registration from the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA)/Indigenous Gaming Regulators (IGR).
- The minimum age to work in a casino or any area where gaming can be seen is 19 years of age.
- Must possess valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Tobacco smoke/High noise levels (during time spent at Casino sites).
- As our organization values employee and patron safety, SIGA has instituted a Drug & Alcohol policy for its employees.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements as may be applicable to your position including but not limited to both SLGA requirements and the Anti-Money Laundering requirements set out in the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations and policies made thereunder by Canada and FINTRAC.