URtech Manufacturing is a North American provider of end-to-end Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) to OEMs since 2010.
Our services extend from product concept to commercialization, supporting the entire product life cycle. We build trusting relationships with our customers that bring value and reliability to every partnership.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing processes to support production from a manufacturability perspective and supporting and leading integration activities of manufacturing equipment into data collection and analysis systems.
- Developing and improving Engineering processes to seamlessly integrate into the Manufacturing Execution system (product specific programs) and ensuring revision control for each piece of equipment
- Leveraging systems experience to assist in the setup and training of new ERP systems
- Evaluating and recommending new equipment, leading implementation, managing timeline, cost, safety, quality, and training
- Analyzing products and manufacturing processes and making recommendations for improvement, including revising work instructions and process documentation as required, and preparing DFM reports
- Engaging in problem solving related to system issues
- Travel within North America to support role objectives
- Strong organization skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering with a focus on Manufacturing and Systems design
- 2 – 5 years of experience in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge of electronics, IPC, Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, and programming is an asset
Any other job-related duties and/or projects that may be assigned.
Job Type: Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-12