At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team?
Our Store Managers are the future leaders of our company. They build a culture and environment where their teams are always learning, growing, and contributing to the store’s success. They are encouraged to see their world through the eyes of an entrepreneur and focus on leading a team to deliver a superior and consistent customer experience, every time.
At Rogers, we drive a culture and environment built on the foundation of a high performance team of responsible, innovative, dynamic and passionate individuals. We’re dedicated to making things simpler for our customers, and we want people on our team who listen to and understand what our customers want and need.
Retail has impact at Rogers, and so can you.
In this role you will:
- Develop and retain a high-performing sales team that’s passionate about the customer
- Inspire your team to deliver a superior and consistent customer experience every time
- Maximize store profitability by overseeing all financial operations, like inventory control, cash flow and reporting
- Challenge the status quo and embrace innovation
- Grow and develop the team, help them realize their potential and move towards that next role on their career journey
You are someone who:
- Has a clear mission and purpose – you want to lead and inspire a team to succeed and to be passionate about the customer
- Has an infectious attitude – your team and our customers can tell that you love what you do
- Believes that customer experience isn’t just about the transaction – it’s about building genuine relationships with customers
- Embraces change and constantly looks for ways to do things better
- Wants to continue to grow as a leader – personal and professional development is at your core
- Inspires your team to build the skills and experience they need to reach their next career opportunity
Benefits for you:
- We invest in you, just as much as you invest in us
- Annual compensation plus quarterly bonus
- Unlimited personal bonus potential
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Comprehensive health Spending Account
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- management: 1 year (preferred)
- telecommunication: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person