You are coming into a strategic role to support the development of the business in the Vancouver territory by increasing sales and developing business relationships within a specific POS mainly Sephora & Shoppers Drug Mart or specific retailers.
- You are an ambassador for the GUERLAIN brand and heritage.
- You manage a specific territory in sales and training at the field level.
- You inspire, lead, and develop the various teams in your designated region to offer best-in-class service to our clients.
- Achieve the targeted sales objectives and sustain the Guerlain tradition of luxury and excellence by providing the highest standards of customer service.
- Assume accountabilities for all targeted sales objectives and maintain an accurate Daily Business Record.
- Ensure that the retail area and display cases are clean and that the merchandise presentation conforms to the guidelines established by Guerlain.
- Anticipate and communicate stock and needs to the appropriate Senior Territory Manager.
- Provide full-range customer service in retail locations, including thorough product knowledge and excellent product demonstrations designed to educate and expose customers to Guerlain's high service standards and quality products.
- Ensure that all customer communications are courteous, cordial, and professional.
- Offer daily make-up, skincare & fragrance consultations, exhibiting the highest level of expertise and customer responsiveness.
- Generate brand excitement and awareness by developing and implementing in-store events and demonstrations.
- Identify as the brand "Ambassador," sharing the Guerlain experience with as many customers and retailer employees as possible.
- Teach BA and Cosmetic Managers (POS staff) skills such as product expertise, artistry, application, and service experiences.
- Conducts specialized brand training for POS staff, as needed. Stay in the know of new trends and keep updated on brand training tools.
- Assess in-store training effectiveness with weekly reporting to ensure the incorporation of taught skills and techniques is reflected in overall sales and brand awareness.
Qualifications & Skills
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and team oriented.
- Appearance adapted to Guerlain's image and values
- Passionate, you convey your passion for GUERLAIN values across the retail network and the clients.
- Empathetic, your smile creates a positive atmosphere for our clients and your retail network; you are a good listener and can understand the retail network’s needs and concerns.
- Positive, you have a “can-do” attitude, are results-oriented, and strive to develop our business with entrepreneurship.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of retail sales experience, preferably in the prestige beauty market.
- Excellent make-up artist skills & client consultation management.
- Mastery of necessary foreign languages (based on local market needs).
- Shoppers Drug Mart and/or Sephora 2+ years’ experience
- Strong coaching, teaching, and development skills
- Strong presentation skills to deliver clear, concise and compelling messages
- Strong understanding of Social Media grammar
- Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the consumer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- beauty: 1 year (required)
- retail: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road