Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance and objectives within Honeywell Aerospace. You will support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
Collaborate with senior engineers to work on design and requirements for Satcom Products
Work with senior engineers to test designs and prototypes.
Perform Lab tests on SATCOM equipment.
Analyze existing design of Satcom equipment to determine effectiveness and possible improvement.
Do analysis for customer requirements and improve understanding of Satcom technology
YOU MUST HAVE
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Aerospace Engineering or Physics
- Expected graduation date from Bachelor's program between August 2025 to May 2026.
- Must be available for internship for 16 month period - Starting May 2024 until August 2025.
- Honeywell is a Controlled Goods Program environment. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
- Experience with support in planning and coordination of engineering activities is highly preferred.
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Follow specific action plans
- Support Customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Provide clear and concise communications
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Some experience in engineering
- Advanced Excel Skills
JOB ID: HRD905191
Location: 400 Maple Grove Road,Kanata,Ontario,K2V 1B8,Canada