- This position requires you to travel between various Healthcare, Controlled Substances and Document Management facilities; to collect, and exchange waste containers while monitoring its programs and services.
- You will be interacting professionally with onsite customer staff to ensure service expectations are met or exceeded.
- You will also be required to maintain a rigid collection and service schedule, while performing other related duties as required.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school, or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in customer service preferred, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and tact in providing superior customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Intermediate Computer knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00-$29.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Drivers License and reliable transportation (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road