Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 12982-DMC-09-08-2023
Date Opened: October 30, 2023
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
Become a vital part of our team as a Digital Marketing Coordinator! You'll collaborate with our seasoned professionals, perfecting your skills in campaign development, execution, and performance analysis. If you're a quick learner with an eye for detail and a drive to excel in digital marketing, apply today to take your career to the next level.
- Create the digital campaign requirements with the Digital Marketing Manager and execute approved media plan.
- Coordinate the deliverables from the digital media partners to internal teams, and ensure all assets are published on time with the highest level of quality.
- Perform QA on campaign set-up and post-campaign launch.
- Implement measurement solutions for digital platforms such as but not limited to: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager.
- Provide support on weekly and monthly reporting on digital channel performance and campaign performance.
- Conduct keyword, placement & market research to make additions to new and existing search engine campaigns.
- Analyze campaign level data to provide benchmark and optimizations.
- Perform market research and competitor analysis to evaluate and identify key trends and opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1-2 years min of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Ability to work hybrid, 3 days in office, 2 days from home
- Good at learning on your own, curious, passionate about technology
- Ability to prioritize and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Detail-oriented and able to produce accurate work product
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certification an asset
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business intelligence, computer science, e-commerce, or a relevant field.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.