Originating 15 years ago in Australia, Laser Clinics is the global leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. These include laser hair removal, cosmetic injections, and skin treatments. We treat our patients with 2 Australian made skincare brands; our cosmeceutical range Skinstitut and Skinstitut Expert.
Every day we deliver results driven skin treatments such HydraFacial, LED light therapy, microneedling, skin tightening, pigmentation removal and much more.
A bit more about us:
Laser Clinics has 200 clinics across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom, and in January 2022, we launched in Canada. We have over 1700 Medical Aestheticians and 300 Cosmetic Medical Inject Professionals in our global community.
We have an in-house training team to ensure you receive the best onboarding and continued education in your Aesthetic career at Laser Clinics. You can be assured you’ll develop your career, becoming an expert, when you join our team. We standby having the highest medical standards and working with the best medical grade equipment for our patients.
Throughout 2023 we will continue to open more clinics across Canada. By joining now, you’ll be instrumental to this growth journey.
We have Full-Time Medical Aesthetician opportunities at our new clinic, opening soon in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Discounted treatments for family and friends
- Health Benefits Allowance
- Bonus Program
- Free Training
Why work for Laser Clinics Canada?
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Extensive and ongoing training by our in-house Trainer
- Work in brand new state of the art clinic and world leading medical grade equipment
- Our business is committed to safety and employee’s wellbeing
- Caring, collaborative and supportive team environment – you’ll work under leaders that have been in the industry for over 10 year
- Opportunities for long-term career pathways- such as Management and Head Office roles
- Our clinics are backed with the best clinical governance overseen by a Medical Director and Medical Advisory Council
- Access to our Learning Management System with over 100 courses
As a Medical Aesthetician at Laser Clinics Canada, you will be part of a team, passionate about laser and skin treatments. You’ll believe in delivering all you can to achieve the best results for our clients.
- Ideally Medical Aesthetics Certificate
- Must have a Laser Technician Certification
- Ideally 1 year laser hair removal experience
- Confident in consultation, cross selling, and working with an online booking management system
If you’re passionate about high standards of customer service with a vision for a long-term career with us, we’d love to hear from you today.
Please note while we are excited to hear from Experienced Aestheticians, we do welcome meeting entry level professionals for upcoming opportunities and be part of the Laser Clinics family and our prestigious brand.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you comfortable doing skin care and laser hair removal consultations?
- Are you available to work clinic hours which includes evenings and weekends?
- Are you comfortable with online learning and have you worked with an online booking management system before?
- aesthetician: 1 year (required)
- Laser Technician Certification (required)
Work Location: In person