Position responsable for the separation of recyclable materials while providing excellent customer service to the Company’s internal and external customers. Maintaining a safe work environment by following the guidelines set forth in the company's written safety program.
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following the guidelines set forth in the company's written safety program
- Always follow Lock Out / Tag Out procedures
- Sort various material types as directed by line-leads, depending on line position.
- Maintain proper hand speeds for picking and sorting various materials.
- Keep workspace clear from trip and fall hazards.
- Assist, as directed, with daily housekeeping and warehouse cleaning.
- Willing to move to another part of the sortation system as directed by supervisor.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers on material changes.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by supervisor or managers.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. GFL will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.