Unifiller is a global Company that specializes in bakery and food production technology. We design and build a wide range of depositors, fillers, pumps, and customized production systems. Founded in 1988 the Company is privately owned. We look for passionate people who want to contribute to our customer’s success through consultative selling, advice and support. We create “the easy way” for our customers.
We are currently looking for an Temporary Sales Coordinator to join our passionate Unifiller Team. This position will be from October 2023 to February 2025.
Sales coordinators (SC) primary responsibility is to be the internal point of contact with the different teams inside Unifiller on behalf of sales and sales operations to increase operational efficiencies.
The primary duties are broken up into four main categories:
- Pre Sale:
- Input leads into CRM if Sales person is away (sales trip/vacation)
- Generate quotes in the system as per the Product Class Matrix
- Generate sales orders in the system as per the Product Class Matrix
- After Sale:
- Support Kickoff meeting and manage purchase orders for customers
- Troubleshoot, manage & resolve internal customer issues with production, shipping, accounting, expedite, service
- Coordinate with customers regarding payments, documentation, shipping, and customs
- Admin support salespeople
- Attend necessary meetings and maintain sales dashboard
- Database customer integrity
- New Customer Setup and adding account numbers
- Manage invoice contact if needed
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have experience in a sales environment
- French or Spanish as a second language is an asset
- Sales and Marketing or Business Administration diploma is an asset
- Familiar with ERP/CRM systems is preferable
- Experience: 2-5 years experience in marketing support or direct sales
- Telemarketing sales, with a strong sense of customer service is preferred
- Aptitude towards technical equipment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to learn additional computer software
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, and unique culture. Please visit www.Unifiller.com/fun-culture to learn more. If you are interested in the Food & Bakery Equipment Industry and want to be part of a great team, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please submit your resume to this posting. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Unifiller!