Direct Underground Inc. is looking for a Pipelayer / Pipelayer Assistant (Watermain and Sewer)
At Direct Underground, we're always looking for dynamic talent to be a part of our organization. We are focused on expanding our project portfolio while delivering quality workmanship.
We are looking for sewer and watermain pipelayer / pipelayer assistants who are experienced and motivated individuals that have experience in the sewer and watermain industry.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Repair and/or install water-main, sanitary, and storm pipe, structures or systems.
- Able to install watermain and sewer mainline and services with accordance to drawings issued by clients
- Other tasks as assigned by foreman
- Valid G-class driver license
- Other general labor and construction related duties as required.
- Water and sewer services installation.
- Mainline water and sewer pipe installation.
- Mandatory adherence to applicable safety and environmental standards, regulations, and company policies.
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Proficient in cutting, bevelling and connecting pipes.
This is a unionized position. The employee will receive wage rates, vacation, benefits and pension plans in accordance with the Local 183.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Seasonal
Salary: $35.00-$41.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Work Location: In person