Canadian Armed Forces Primary Reserve (Part-time)
Only Permanent residents and Canadian Citizens can be considered at this time.
Experience unique adventures, stimulating challenges, rewarding friendships and the chance to see and shape the world while serving your country on a part-time basis as a member of the Canadian Army Primary Reserve with the 15th Field Artillery Regiment, The Royal Regiment of Canadian Artillery.
Members of the Army Reserve serve part-time in the Canadian Armed Forces. Their main role is to support the Regular Force at home and abroad. Army Reservists typically serve one or more evenings a week and/or during weekends at locations close to home. Army Reservists may volunteer to deploy on international and domestic operations.
Financial services administrator
Related civilian jobs: Financial records entry clerk, financial manager, accounting technician, bookkeeper, budget officer, cashier clerk, business planner technician, and verification manager.
Description: You’ll help budget resources for all military activities besides providing financial assistance.
Education: You need to have completed Grade 10.
Duties: As a financial services administrator, you’ll be responsible for bookkeeping and managing budgets. You’ll also provide support in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Work environment: Those in this role work at CAF bases, on ships or overseas. You might also be expected to help special operation units, recruiting offices, schools, and medical organizations.
Joining the Army Reserve with the 15th Field Artillery Regiment offers:
- Competitive pay with options for annual progression and promotion;
- Evening and weekend working hours to compliment school or a full-time career;
- Challenging and exciting training unlike any other part-time opportunity;
- Develop skills in teamwork, leadership, and problem solving; and
- Opportunities for full-time summer/seasonal employment across Canada.
15th Field Artillery Regiment is currently recruiting for:
- Artillery Officer
- Human Resources Administrator
- Financial Services Administrator
In order to apply you must:
- Be 18 years of age (or 16 with parental consent)
- Have minimum Grade 10 education*
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
*Officer applicants are required to either possess or be in process of obtaining a University degree.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 4-40 per week
Salary: From $127.00 per day
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada to apply. Basic Fitness and Medical Standards must be met and will be assessed during processing.
Work Location: In person