Battlefield Equipment Rentals (a division of Toromont Industries Ltd.) one of Canada’s premiere Construction Rental Companies presently requires a Parts Coordinator at our London location.
We have an immediate requirement for a Parts Coordinator at our London location. This is a fast-paced, team-oriented branch that places a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. The parts coordinator is an important position within our service department, not only ensuring that we have the supplies and information to keep our equipment available but in maintaining our customers' requirements. It is a vital step in promoting the success of our customer relationships.
- Provide excellent customer relations through phone, email and face-to-face;
- Provide administrative, warranty, and invoicing support;
- Operates as the direct liaison between staff and customers;
- Provide repair and service quotes to customers;
- Ensure technicians parts ordered and allocated to proper equipment;
- Enter work orders for internal machines, allocate parts to specific work orders;
- Monitor and track outstanding parts orders;
- Run daily reports to monitor business functions
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to facilitate timely repairs;
- Submit warranty claims;
- Monitor and maintain parts inventory
- Oversee the repair process
- Invoice orders as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency/prior experience with Systematics would be considered an asset;
- Technical aptitude or experience with CAT equipment and operations would be considered an asset.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with a clearly defined sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively adapt and prioritize in a high pressure, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Self-directed, independent and a team player with strong initiative
- Computer literate with proficiencies in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of CAT SIS, DBS, or experience with Battlefield operations would be an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
Battlefield Equipment is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Together, we embrace diversity of thought, experience, and perspective, as we combine our unique skills and capabilities to drive successful outcomes for all stakeholders. As an equal opportunity employer, Battlefield provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person