BGE Indoor Air Quality Solutions Ltd. started from humble beginnings over 50 years ago. Today we provide filtration services to some of Canada’s best-run buildings. Our years of success in delivering clean air to clients is a result of the passion and drive that we have for our work and carry with us every day. The nature of delivering clean air leaves little room for compromise and BGE is looking for more people that want to safely deliver clean, healthy indoor air environments because clean air matters!
We are searching for a permanent shipper/receiver and delivery driver who is interested in warehouse work as well as meeting customers during deliveries. This role is responsible for warehouse duties and conducting deliveries thought Fort McMurray and surrounding areas including Oil Sands Sites while maintaining safety as the number one priority.
The hours for this position are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm.
The day-to-day activities of our Delivery Driver/ Shipper Receiver will include:
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Warehousing duties: shipping/receiving, loading & unloading trucks, and picking orders and completing required paperwork
- Occasional usage of a forklift
- Plan delivery schedules and routes using a 3-ton / 5-ton cube van
- Ensure vehicle safety by performing pre-trip inspections and regular maintenance/check-ups
- Housekeeping: maintain safe and clean work areas and equipment
- Weekly Inventory counts in our Vendor Managed Warehouses
What BGE offers:
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Valid (non GDL) Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Effective communication in English
- Able to complete safety training to deliver to Oil Sand Sites
- Able to legally work in Canada
- A business with 7 locations in Western Canada and a manufacturing plant located right in Edmonton.
- A total compensation package including vacation & wellness days, RSP, Benefits and Health Spending Account.
- Opportunities for growth and development in the role and company to see other aspects of a well-developed organization
- Retention bonus of up to $2,000 in an 18 month period
At BGE, we represent a diverse workforce and are proud to provide equitable and inclusive opportunities that support belonging. We encourage all applications who are legally able to work in Canada to apply!