T3 Transit is currently recruiting Transit Drivers. The position will be in Charlottetown, PE.
T3 Transit operates Charlottetown’s Municipal Transit and PEI’s Transit PEI network. We’re hiring friendly & professional team players looking to be Difference Makers within the our Company.
We pride ourselves in providing accessible transit for the entire island. We are committed to continuing to invest in our equipment and the necessary facilities to maintain our fleet. We are working on bringing electric passenger transportation vehicles to our region as we see this as the future of our industry.
This opportunity is calling for you if you are looking to become a part of a strong motivated team in a fast-paced industry where your talent matters!
Primary Responsibility Includes:
- Check and visually inspect vehicle for pre-trip
- Drive vehicle and practice defensive driving techniques while following traffic laws at all times
- Assess and monitor vehicle operating conditions, and report issues
- Greet, acknowledge and assist passengers and the public in a professional and courteous manner
- Monitor fare collection and passenger loads
- Ensure passenger safety and comfort
- Bus license -Class 2A (willingness to obtain these credentials)
- Clean drivers' abstract
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee RRSP matching program
- Rewarding career with a growing company
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $21.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have a valid Class 2A/ 1 license?
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road