A day in the life as a Member Service Representative:
- You will let your winning personality shine through, as the first point of contact and first impression to our members, you will provide a personalized and engaging member experience for every member, every time
- You will embrace your social and teamwork skills to refer your members to the appropriate business partner; after all, our members see you as a trusted advisor and our partners will appreciate your appointments whether to a Financial Consultant, Financial Planner, or a Business Advisor
- You will promote Westoba in the community through positive word-of-mouth, liking and sharing our social media posts and pages, as well participating in volunteer efforts for special causes and events; here at Westoba, we are community focused whether our own community or other communities where we live and do business in
What you will bring to the table:
- Grade 12 diploma plus job-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous sales or service experience whether it be from the financial or retail industries
- A forward-thinker with a can-do attitude who can adapt to any situation
- A go-getter who is not afraid to go out to grow our book of business
- A high-energy individual who likes variety and who can get things done
- Top Employer Recognition: We are proud to be recognized as a top employer in Manitoba. Our commitment to employee well-being, professional growth, and fostering a positive workplace sets us apart.
- Inclusive Culture: We value diversity and inclusivity. Our workplace is characterized by a welcoming atmosphere where every voice is heard and respected.
- Professional Growth: We provide ample opportunities for skill development, training, and career advancement including an annual $1000 learning & development allowance. Your growth is our priority.
- Innovative Projects: Be part of groundbreaking projects that are shaping the future of credit unions.
- Employee Benefits: Enjoy a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits & pension package, and a range of perks designed to enhance your work-life balance.
- Collaborative Environment: Join a team that values collaboration, creativity, and teamwork.
- Impactful Work: Your contributions will directly impact our success and the communities we serve.
Pay range for this position is $17.28 - $21.16 hourly. Pay is based on skills and experience
Grow your career with Westoba Credit Union! Please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the APPLY button. If this role is not right for you, referrals are always welcome!
We thank all applicants; however, only those who are short-listed will be contacted.