Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is looking for a Specialist, eCommerce for a full-time permanent position.
The candidate will be both a strategy and a project manager in charge of developing e-marketing strategic plans, deployment, and operations execution.
- Workplace: 5600, Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec in hybrid mode (twice a week at the office).
- Growing company.
- A dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: Competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan, bonus and holiday vacation).
- Employee discounts on all Marcelle Group products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
Online Store Management
- Be responsible for achieving an annual income.
- Develop, execute, and analyze an e-commerce strategic plan to achieve an annual sales target.
- Analyze and communicate results.
- Manage inventory and logistics.
- Coordinate operations with customer service.
- Coordinate operations with marketing and social media on specific offensives.
User experience and project development management
- Participate in the creation of strategy and development on Groupe Marcelle’s websites for major national launches.
- Analyze consumer buying behavior to optimize the online customer experience and performance indicators.
- Contribute to the evolution and development of transactional sites and its functionalities while considering new technologies and industry trends.
- Set up simple HTML pages on Magento.
Creation and management of digital e-commerce campaigns
- Create, track, and optimize digital display campaigns on AdWords, Facebook, and/or other platforms.
- Manage the lead acquisition process with the goal of increasing traffic, website awareness and online customer retention.
The e-commerce specialist supervises a coordinator whose main responsibilities are:
- Create, track, and optimize newsletters campaigns.
- Create content with designers and writers.
- Create and manage the sites’ content: product sheets, setting up landing pages, banners, home page animation, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and social media in the campaign creation process.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, digital marketing or any field related to the Web.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a digital position.
- Mastering digital marketing and analysis/statistics tools (Referencing, Re-marketing, Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, etc.).
- Mastering ecommerce and customer experience management (UX, CRM, etc.).
- Strong creativity, interest in the cosmetics industry.
- Good knowledge of the planning and effectiveness of a Web campaign and its optimization.
- Organizational rigor and ability to communicate and work with various teams, service providers and different stakeholders.
- Demonstrates initiative, is proactive, curious, and autonomous.
- Knowledge of HTML language.
- Knowledge of photo editing and processing software such as Photoshop.
- Knowledge of the Magento platform (an asset).
- Experience in the cosmetic industry (an asset).
- AdWords certification (an asset).
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingual, English and French both oral and written as you will have to work with different contributors across Canada.
- Curious, dedicated, and passionate about e-commerce.
- Able to adapt quickly and adequately to changes.
- Proactive and team spirit.
- Organized and able to prioritize time and tasks.
- Flexible and multitasking
- Able to work well under pressure.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.