Our locally owned Frederick, MD ServiceMaster franchise is seeking an individual to join our team who works hard; demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and computer skills; and is a proven manager focused on building and maintaining a strong, cohesive team.
- Job Type: Restoration
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Compensation: $70,000 annually PLUS BONUS
- Benefits: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance; SIMPLE IRA with employer match-contribution after two years of employment; Short and Long-term Disability Insurance; $100K Life Insurance Policy, Paid Time off including holidays; Bonuses based on company profit.
- Location: Frederick Maryland
This position oversees the company’s Production Division which includes all service departments. The Production Manager supervises all Project Coordinators and Field Crews to ensure we are delivering the best customer experience and that jobs are completed efficiently, within budget, and in accordance with industry standards. This position requires communicating daily with both Production Coordinators and Field Crews and overseeing all jobs to ensure they are completed on time. The Production Manager occasionally interacts and communicates with customers and insurance companies.
The ideal candidate will be high motivated; work well under pressure; be very attentive to detail; and be proactive, assertive, and highly skilled at multi-tasking and organization.
- 3+ years’ experience supervising personnel in the disaster restoration industry
- Proven work history of creating and maintaining a team environment and motivating staff to be their best
- IICRC certified
- Able to manage employee schedules based on incoming emergencies
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage profit and expenses (labor, equipment, supplies)
- Understand how to consistently create exceptional customer experiences
- Xactimate software experience
- Punctual and consistent work attendance
- On-call duties – must be available to work a variety of shifts and weekends as needed
- College degree required, preferably in business management
- Bilingual in English and Spanish - preferred
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.