Got a passion for Sports, video curation, social media and photography?
Think you got what it takes to make it to the pros? Do you have a Champion's Mindset?
If you said ?Yes' to ALL of the above then you may be a top draft choice for Keener Jerseys!
We are hiring individuals who will strive to be #1 . Someone who loves to compete and win and has the drive to BE THE BEST, just like the professional sports teams and players we work with.
Keener Jerseys has been establishing itself internationally among the top jersey customizers for over 20 years. Led by our co-founder jersey-genius, world-class jersey customizer, Chris ?Keener? Dougherty, and our elite business-athlete leadership team. We are changing the custom team jersey game by delivering a championship customer experience to teams across North America.
We are seeking a talented and versatile full-time Content Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be creating engaging content, managing social media platforms, and contributing to web development and design projects. By collaborating with teams from various departments, you can create compelling content, curate social media content, and enhance our online presence. Your expertise in web development will be utilized to improve and maintain our website, ensuring an optimal user experience. This is an in-person entry-level position with growth potential.
Apply NOW if you are hungry to be a part of a WINNING team and make an impact by being fiercely FOCUSED with the utmost integrity. Let's strive for greatness together!
Excellent written and verbal communication skills - being able to communicate internally and externally to people.
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing and content creation.
- Post-Secondary Business Degree or Certification is required.
- Must have a basic understanding and willingness to learn web design and development.
- Must have an interest in sports, passionate about hockey is a huge asset.
- The willingness to drive and win; coming to work every day with your ?A' game.
- Project management skills and the ability to write reports is an asset.
- Ability to travel.
- Fluent in English.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Create engaging and high-quality content across various channels, aligning with our brand voice and objectives.
- Manage social media platforms, curate content, engage with the online community, and drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Contribute to web development and design projects, optimizing user experience and reflecting our brand identity.
- Work closely with internal teams, including marketing, creative, and subject matter experts to gather information, understand requirements, and ensure alignment in content development and social media strategies.
5 Daily Priorities
- Create & post social media content
- Manage & analyze social media accounts
- Monitor & maintain website performance
- Develop content to be used across email marketing & website blogs
- Develop & optimize campaign-related content
A competitive base salary is offered based on experience and skills, as well as commission on sales. The position is eligible for benefits package (medical, dental, extended health plan). When we find the right person, we want to keep them!
Please send resume.
We thank all applications for their interest. However, only those we feel are true overachievers will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R2X 2W3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-08-11