Every WestJet journey has the potential to enrich lives; a career with us is no exception.
WestJet arrived on the Canadian airline scene in 1996 and changed the industry for the better. We made air travel more affordable for Canadians and now we're going global.
Join us and love where you’re going.
This position is eligible for remote work, within Canada, under our mobile workforce program.
Overview of role:
The Senior Analyst – Sales and Marketing Technology is responsible for being a lead technical resource for sales and marketing technology used within WestJet, supporting the various technology systems that are key to delivering value.
Being the lead analyst within the Sales and Marketing technology pod, the Senior Analyst will administer, troubleshoot issues, and resolve incidents within the technology stack. Playing a key role in change, incident, and release management for the product stack, the analyst will maintain the stability and functionality of the systems supported.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for the deep analysis and understanding of existing technology, architecture and systems within the Sales and Marketing space and becoming a technical SME. Working closely with the Senior Business Analyst, the Senior Analyst will provide technology recommendations for improvements and efficiency.
The successful candidate must exhibit a high standard of excellence, enjoy challenges, be results driven and have a proven technical background.
Key deliverables include:
- Administration of technology within the Sales and Marketing space
- Technical lead for project work
- Leads in change, incident, problem management tasks within the product team
- Understanding of overall architecture of technology supported and how to identify and troubleshoot challenges within, provides insights and expertise where required
- Ticket management, documentation of steps taken to fix or improve work items
- Knowledge management input, development of support runbooks, and transition to operation process
- Ownership of security posture within the Sales and Marketing technology space
- Participation in relevant audits when required
- Research market innovations and advancements within product and business process areas
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field
- 6+ years in relevant technical teams
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple items
- Incident and problem management skills
- Willingness to learn related technology and business processes
- Proven track record to communicate both in business and technical fields, ability to translate between the two
- Experience in sales, marketing or CRM platforms is an asset.
The benefits of being a WestJetter:
WestJet provides all WestJetters with a competitive total rewards package. On top of that, we offer:
- A fun and friendly culture with colleagues who work together to win
- Travel privileges for you and your family, effective from your start date
- Savings and Benefit programs that are flexible to meet your specific needs
Think we are a fit? Apply now!
About WestJet Group of Companies
Together with WestJet's regional airline, WestJet Encore, we offer scheduled service to more than 100 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe and to more than 175 destinations in over 20 countries through our airline partnerships.
Our Safety Promise
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will use safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.
WestJet recognizes that the use of Alcohol and Drugs can adversely impact a safe work environment and the well-being of others including guests, suppliers and the public, as well as place WestJet's operations at risk. All roles that are identified as safety sensitive are required to pass a Pre-Employment Alcohol and Drug Test as per WestJet's Alcohol and Drug Policy.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We embrace what makes us each unique, and what makes us uniquely WestJet. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity, and accessibility and if you require accommodation during the selection process, please let our Talent Acquisition team know. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in WestJet; however, only those candidates who are selected will be contacted.
For more information about everything WestJet, please visit WestJet.com.