An excellent opportunity with a quickly growing, dynamic business…
Cam Clark Auto Group is seeking a Licensed Technician for our Kia dealership location in Kamloops, B.C.
With over 20 dealership and car service locations stretching across Alberta, British Columbia, Montana, and California, Cam Clark Auto Group is an industry leader in providing outstanding customer experience since 1987, while also striving to offer an amazing employee experience as well!
In the position of Licensed Technician reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for keeping our family of customers safely on the road by ensuring their vehicles are in to working order. We offer competitive hourly rates and will offer a signing bonus for the ideal candidate!
You will be accountable for:
- Identifying problems with vehicles using diagnostic equipment.
- Performing maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Performing basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Performing routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Explaining automotive repairs and issues and providing great customer service.
- Performing specific repairs as guided by our warranty steps and procedures.
- Ensuring our customers’ vehicles operate safely.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Two or more years of experience in a Service Technician position or setting
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Red Seal certification. Individuals with previous experience as certified Kia Technicians will be given preference.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Valid Motor Vehicle Inspectors Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Superior knowledge of complex mechanical or electric systems of vehicles
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Holds a high level of integrity while performing extensive diagnostics and repairs
- Ability to remain organized and handle multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kamloops, BC V2B 2X5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- automotive technician: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's License (preferred)
- Journeyman (preferred)
Work Location: In person