InCom Real Estate Web & e-Marketing Solutions works closely with real estate professionals, from the local to national levels throughout USA & Canada. Our team of web developers, designers and marketing specialists know how to develop and deliver a superior service to our customers.
With InCom's all-in-one lead generation platform and managed advertising services, realtors are able to generate real estate leads, close more deals and grow their business.
InCom is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator (Web Development)
- The Web Development Project Coordinator will contribute by coordinating support tickets, change requests, and projects undertaken by the Developers,
- Assign work to developers based on priority, capability, and professional development targets
- Track the expectations and outcomes of project meetings and distribute minutes to project team members.
- Report on status updates for our clients project milestones across multiple projects to internal and external stakeholder
- Create and manage project timelines and task lists, ensuring we are on time, on budget, and within project scope
- Prepare for and facilitate client meetings, day-to-day correspondence
- Produce project documentation
- Develop and manage project maps for each project, from start to quality assurance and client acceptance
- Provide the management team with strategic reports summarizing critical information, which includes: status of daily/weekly targets, anticipated and existing blockages, progress towards project milestones and any staffing issues
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Applying both traditional and agile project management strategies to web development projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with increasing levels of detail and professional insight, and hold stakeholders accountable for their contributions.
- Capable of carrying out a given task with limited details and collecting required pieces to complete the task (i.e., Independent, critical thinking)
- Solid organizational skills, and ability to both prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliability, flexibility, multi-tasking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with Information Technology concepts and terminology including knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to understand and learn web-based tools, digital design concepts and content requirements
- Consistent attention to detail
- At least 2 years of experience as a project coordinator
- University degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a project coordinator or in a related role, in a web software environment
- PMP certification and/or agile training is considered a strong asset
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.
What We Offer You:
- A fun and vibrant culture that welcomes everyone's talent, ideas, and original thinking.
- Join one of the fastest growing marketing companies in North America and be part of a fresh and exciting developments.
- A young team of bright individuals who inspire and help each other.
- Great earnings and career advancement potential.
- Benefits and performance bonuses.
- Convenient location - 2 min walk from Sheppard West station
Qualified candidates should forward their resume by email