Advanced Home Care Solutions (AHCS) is a BC, RN owned company that has been operating in Canada since 2011. We provide all professional scopes of practice to long-term care homes and acute care facilities across BC to assist them with their staffing needs. We pride ourselves on our great reputation for hiring superstars for long-term care facilities and hospitals
Travel Registered Nurse (RN) Bonuses Offered – Includes discretionary performance bonus, contract completion bonus, quick start bonus and health benefits. As well as shift differential rate.
Well compensated Travel contracts in Acute Care. Typically, a three-month minimum contract with extensions at most sites
Registered Nurse - RNs Must Have
- Current registration and in good standing with British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives / BCCNM
- Proof of double vaccination for COVID19
- Negative TB Results
- At least one year nursing experience in Canada, reside in Canada and legally allowed to work in Canada
- Preferably with one year full-time emergency experience in Canada
Benefits to Working with Advanced Home Care Solutions
- Exceptional wages with shift differential
- 100% paid health benefits (certain restrictions apply)
- Individualized attention - Regular virtual video meetings with RN for your off-site support
- Monthly Performance Bonuses – recognition & rewards for your hard work
- Multiple bonus incentives
- Phone app to clock in and out and see your schedule in advance
- 3-month initial schedule in a line, is typical
- Month by month extensions to suit your availability
- Employee referral program
All Staff must be double vaccinated for Covid-19.
All Care - One Call....
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3-6 months
Salary: $52.25-$57.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
All staff must be double vaccinated for Covid 19
- Do you have current IV Skills?
- When is your earliest start date?
- Acute Care: 1 year (required)
- Emergency or ICU: 1 year (preferred)
- BCCNM Registration (required)
Work Location: In person