What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a dynamic professional who has a passion for customer service. A charismatic problem solver who can be a key point of contact for our customers and one who acts as a liaison to ensure our customer’s expectations are exceeded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of account management, including communication with the airline head office, local office where the operational unit is located, and primary account management within Gate Gourmet.
- Ensures compliance with all customer and airline service requirements by maintaining performance on customers as specified in the contract.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a positive, professional working relationship with both customer and unit management and staff, establishing a clear line of communication at all levels.
- Monitors communications between back-office functions (billing department) and the customer and makes recommendations to remedy any disputes that may arise.
- Maintains prompt and effective communications with customers and operations staff to resolve issues and is responsible for developing and maintaining data as it relates to the account.
- Serves as the primary contact for all day-to-day operational communications with the customer as assigned with the ability to develop business relationships which allow for root cause issue resolution.
- Is externally/internally visible to customer by participating in some flight deliveries and interfacing with cabin crew and operations unit.
- Must work with the assigned staff to ensure proper menu specifications and directions are followed.
- Ensures all inventories for equipment and liquor meet customer requirements.
- Responds to airline comments or complaints in a timely manner