About the Company:
Nefab Canada is part of the Nefab Group which was founded in 1949 and is a world-leading global provider of sustainable packaging solutions and logistics optimization services. Nefab saves environmental and financial resources by optimizing supply chains. We do this by innovating together with our customers to create smarter packaging and logistics solutions while always respecting people and high ethical standards. This contributes to a better tomorrow for our customers, for society, and for the environment.
With more than 70 years of experience combined with competence and presence in more than 30 countries, we offer global solutions and local service worldwide to companies in industries such as Telecom, Datacom, Energy, Automotive, Healthcare, Aerospace, and Lithium Batteries. Nefab has about 4000 employees in Europe, North & South America and Asia. In 2022, the turnover was SEK 9.5 billion approximately. The owners of Nefab Group are the Nordgren/Pihl family and FAM AB (Wallenberg).
We’re looking for an ERP Implementation Finance Specialist to support our team in the Americas!
Reporting to the ERP Project Manager and Corporate Finance, the ERP Finance Specialist will support the Americas Infor implementation team by translating the existing ERP Finance structure to the new Infor structure. This project will require the incumbent to 1. Understand existing (Microsoft Dynamics AX) ERP Finance flows, 2. Understand the new (Infor) ERP Finance structure, 3. Mapping and integrating changes, 4. Training Regional Finance employees across the United States, Mexico, Canada, and Brazil. The position is part of a 4-person team dedicated full-time to the implementation of the ERP system over a two-year period. The role transitions into a full-time resource to provide ongoing support to the Americas Region after successful completion of the roll-out
This position is hybrid; however, please note that there will be extensive travel across the Americas Region throughout the project implementation and rollout phase.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on cost accounting/analysis experience in manufacturing
- Prior experience with ERP system implementation
Snapshot of duties and responsibilities
Working with the Infor Implementation team, the Finance specialist will lead the Financial ERP implementation component by:
- Accomplishing a deep understanding of the existing ERP Finance System (Microsoft Dynamics AX), including, but not limited to: AP/AR flow, Inventory/materials flow, Purchasing flow, Pricing/estimation flow, Overall Finance flows
- Accomplishing a deep understanding of the business processes
- Identifying and mapping the finance application changes from AX to Infor
- Executing the final finance integration to Infor
- Train new and existing regional finance employees (United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil) on the Infor Finance component on-site (workflows, reporting, troubleshooting, system features, applications etc.)
- Post implantation, provide ERP support to regional finance employees (flow, reporting, troubleshooting, system features, applications etc.)
- Localize training documentation related to finance processes
- We offer comprehensive product knowledge training through our numerous online courses
- We provide ongoing training off-site, at other Nefab locations
- Annual Salary will depend on knowledge, skills and experience
- We also offer an enhanced benefit plan and Pension Plan
Peterborough, Ontario Canada
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and Resume through this application referencing “ERP Finance Specialist"
NEFAB is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Should any applicant require accommodation through the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources in your application.
While the NEFAB appreciates your expression of interest in this position, only those applicants selected for an interview will be notified.
No Agency calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peterborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Finance in Manufacturing: 1 year (required)
- Financial Analysis: 1 year (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person