Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo Camp Installations Employees LP is recruiting for a skilled and result driven Shipper & Receiver/Site Administrator based out of our Athabasca lodge Warehouse in Fort McMurray, AB. The Athabasca Lodge warehouse is the primary maintenance warehouse location for our Fort McMurray Lodges.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor, the Shipper & Receiver/Site Admin will be responsible for all relevant SCM duties according to the established procedures. The incumbent is responsible for providing support to the maintenance team in all areas of shipping, receiving warehousing and related administrative duties. The job duties will include loading and offloading materials, receiving, and completing all necessary documentation. The Shipper and Receiver is also in charge of stocking and arranging storage of materials and other related functions. Worker must be able to travel to the job site, work in the remote locations and camp settings and be flexible and adaptable to changing roles within the function. This is a permanent, full-time, hourly position.
- Receive physical inventory shipped to site and transfer physically and digitally to inventory
- Receive incoming freight shipments and transfer into inventory
- Verify quantity of received materials and check for any damages
- Validate documents and reports in accordance with the unloaded merchandise
- Record any damaged goods or other discrepancies and report it to the Manager/Supervisor
- Label freight and organize material storage on site
- Provide order and stock data entry, prepare stock replenishment/relocation and inventory adjustments issues inventory utilized by trades on site
- Organize and maintain in working order a tool crib, which includes managing monthly tool inventory
- Coordinate inventory of site consumables, including daily reporting of consumable inventories to management in the region.
- Arrange and conduct cycle counts and annual inventory counts
- Maintain critical parts at the required inventory level as per Management and Coordinator
- Create and submit purchase requests for inventory items for management approval
- Search warehouse inventory system for materials required by sites in the area.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and reconcile physical inventories on site
- Maintain order in the storage location and report any discrepancies or inventory damage
- Perform material counting, weighing, checking, sorting, packing and unpacking, opening containers and crates as well as creating part numbers for new inventory items
- Coordinate work and information flows regarding materials with co-workers and Supply Chain hub
- Provide suggestions for improvements in shipping and receiving operations
- Follow all company, job and client-specific safety protocols and OH&S legislation.
- Completion of high school is required
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with clean 5-year driving abstract
- Minimum 5 years of shipping and receiving experience
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, parts and corresponding Supply Chain Management systems and processes
- Experienced user of MS Windows and MS Office Suite
- Must have specialized knowledge, experience and current tickets for operation of equipment such as a forklift, skid steer, wheeled loader and pallet jacks
- Ability to work physically and regularly lift up to 50 lb.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Attention to details, accuracy and strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to meet required project deadlines
- Ability to interact co-operatively and professionally with customers and co-workers
- Strong focus on safety, quality of work and environmental awareness
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Experience with JDE/Oracle inventory management systems
- Must be able to work 8-10 hours per day 40 hours per week Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Friday based out of Athabasca Lodge North of Fort McMurray.
Civeo provides travel to and from camp, a great work environment and total compensation package. In addition, room and board are provided in the assigned camp. To apply, please submit your resume online to http://civeo.com/people-careers/job-opportunities
While we own an incredible responsibility to provide remarkable service to our guests from various walks of life, we are also strongly committed to providing inclusive, equitable and respectful workplace to our employees and for our communities we serve.
We continuously seek to improve our diversity and inclusion practices to establish a respectful and collaborative workforce. In pursuit of our diversity and inclusion values, we seek applicants with a varied range of skills, experiences, and competencies. All those qualified individuals who would further contribute to our diversification are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $28.00-$29.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort McMurray, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 5 years (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person