At Claridge Homes, we are dedicated to quality and craftsmanship without compromise. Established in 1986 and located in Ottawa, ON, we pride ourselves on providing a healthy, diverse, and balanced work environment. Working with a team of over 250 full-time employees, top contractors and professionals, we have grown to become Ottawa’s largest land developer with residential communities, condos, retirement communities & the Andaz hotel in our portfolio!
Our team is an invaluable part of our business, and we show it every day. We promote inclusion, balance and diversity and encourage the development of the skills and abilities of our employees supporting them in all areas of their personal and professional development.
Join our innovative, passionate and dedicated team of highly regarded professionals and help us build the future of Ottawa together.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our head office accounting team.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible to:
- Verify claims and process vendor invoices, working with other documentation related to payables, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Accounts Payable cycle and applicable internal controls
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Verify, input and send cheques on a regular basis.
- Have an ability to apply acquired knowledge to meet operational challenges while providing outstanding customer service to internal and external clients.
- College diploma in Accounting, Business or similar field;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience;
- Having an eye for details;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines while maintaining attention to detail;
- Have experience working with accounting software, (specifically, NewStar, accounting software, is an asset);
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment;
We are looking for a self-motivated and strong driven individual that is willing to learn and grow within this family owned company.
Claridge Homes is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please advise in advance if you require any accommodation during the application or selection process. Any information you send us will be handled professionally, respectfully and in complete confidence.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.