LCI Education is a diverse learning community of 12 select higher education institutions with 23 campuses on 5 continents, and 2,000 colleagues involved in educating over 20,000 learners worldwide each year.
LCI Education also provides solutions to workforce challenges with adaptive digital learning options and much more. LCI Education harmonizes its programs from one country to the next, promoting greater flexibility and life-ready learning experiences, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect for the various cultures with which it works. LCI Education has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Under the supervision of the Digital Marketing Product Manager, the Digital Experience Generation Marketing Specialist is responsible for deploying and managing marketing technologies that enable marketing personalization and automation. The goal is to create dynamic and personalized experiences to improve user engagement and conversion rates.
You will actively contribute to improving the digital maturity of the organization, aligning marketing technologies with strategic objectives and optimizing processes for optimal performance.
- Analyze data on user behavior, preferences and interactions to inform marketing strategies;
- Set up and manage a Customer Data Platform (CDP) to collect and organize audience data from various channels;
- Set up and manage automated marketing campaigns;
- Create workflows for personalized communications;
- Implement rules based on user data and A/B testing to create dynamic and personalized experiences to continuously improve engagement and conversion;
- Maximize the effectiveness of the search tool on websites by improving the user experience, in particular through personalization based on the analysis of search data
- Improve the user experience on websites by optimizing search and leveraging information obtained through the analysis of research data;
- Set up and manage lead scoring and collaborate with marketing and intake teams to align processes;
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance;
- Work with the legal team to implement and manage the privacy and compliance management solution and to obtain user consent.
- Strong data analysis skills;
- Knowledge of audience segmentation and message personalization;
- Mastery of personalization and marketing automation platforms;
- Familiarity with a privacy management and compliance solution;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as marketing, information technology or communications;
- 3 to 5 years of similar experience;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English;
- Experience in project management and digital platform deployment;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools;
- Excellent knowledge of a CRM and CDP;
- Excellent knowledge of a marketing personalization and automation platform;
- Excellent knowledge of a search platform such as Coveo;
- Knowledge of OneTrust or other privacy management and compliance solution;
- Mastery of the Office suite.
- International company established for more than 60 years;
- Constantly growing network;
- Hybrid position;
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary;
- Continuing Education Program;
- Workplace daycare;
- Group insurance, including EAP and telemedicine;
- Retirement Savings Plan;
- Health and wellness program (including yoga and cooking classes);
- Transportation allowance;
- Business located in downtown Montreal, ideal for public transit.
If you are passionate about marketing technology, with a solid understanding of tools such as Google Analytics, Twilio Segment, Uniform, Coveo, D365 and OneTrust, and are looking for the opportunity to participate in a major digital transformation project, we would love to consider your application.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach? Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for? Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
LCI Education is an equal opportunity employer and members of the following target groups are encouraged to apply: women, person with disabilities, native people, visible minorities and ethnic minorities. If you are an applicant/person with a disability, you can receive assistance with the screening and selection process upon request.