Toromont Cat Power Systems is looking for and Account Manager Industrial. The Account Manager Industrial will be a first contact and front line interface between the Toromont CAT Industrial team and our customers.
As an Account Manager Industrial for Power Systems, YOU will experience:
- Working within one of the safest organizations in the industry where your safety and well-being are our most important priority
- Opportunities to continuously Learn, Grow and Develop with our Toromont team through our internal Training teams that are geared for your success
- Competitive total rewards including: wages, benefits, and premiums (as eligible)
- An opportunity for flexible work schedules and opportunities across multiple locations across Eastern Canada
In a typical day, YOU will:
- Provide exceptional customer service and position Toromont CAT in the marketplace as a premiere supplier and partner to our customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and End-Users, generating new sales opportunities for the Power Systems Division Industrial line of products
- Follow up on customer requests for quotes, providing trusted advisor services for the complete Industrial line of products
- Develop response and prepare quotes, technical submissions, etc.
- Utilize available CRM and opportunity management tools to target specific customers and markets. Maintain accurate data in these systems in a timely manner to enable strategic business decisions
- Develop territory plans, to be reviewed and updated on a regular basis
- Review strategic territory plans with Management, reporting on progress to achieve KPI’s on a regular regularly
- Engage the internal team as required for the development and execution of the business
- Adhere to and live the Toromont Health and Safety values and culture, embody and promote Health and Safety best practices during Customer visits
Must-haves for this role:
- Post-Secondary Education with 5+ years’ experience in the industry with an understanding of diesel engines and/or electric powertrains.
- Experience and technical aptitude and knowledge of diesel and/or electric powertrains.
Nice to have
- Proven sales capacity with experience engaging new customers and business opportunities
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact across all levels of the organization and our customers
- High aptitude for negotiating, developing business plans/strategies, budgets and implementing service related programs
- Solution focused and customer centric with effective interpersonal and team building skills
- Solid business and financial acumen with advanced understanding of business principles, company policies and objectives
- Well-developed analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with a high sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing and multiple priorities to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications, DBS, SIS
- Willing and able to travel and work flexible hours in support of the business needs
- Valid Passport and valid Driver’s License with a clean Driver’s Abstract
About Toromont Cat Power Systems
Toromont Cat Power Systems is an industry leader in the supply and integration of backup and prime power generation systems, rental generators, marine engines and industrial engines through customized engineering and packaging. A division of Toromont Industries. The Power Systems division is dedicated to supporting our customers when it comes to power generation, power quality, marine engines, industrial engines, rental power, pumps and temperature control.